Holi is just a few days away and while you are prepping for the festival of the year, here are a few reasons why organic colours are the only thing that you should use this Holi. Scroll down for the details.
Holi is definitely one of the most important festivals in the country. In fact, it is not just important but is quite fun too. On this day, families get to spend quality time together while colouring each other with the brightest colours possible. But, even though we love and enjoy the festival of Holi, there is no denying that synthetic colours are the one and probably the only peril of Holi. These colours harm your skin in many ways and also lead to serious health hazards.
Plus, they are not good for the environment too and that is the reason why you should start using organic colours as they are cheaper and can be made at home as well. Scroll down to know 5 reasons why you should use organic colours this Holi.
- The first and the foremost reason why you need to use organic colours is because regular colours have chemical and are harmful which might lead to serious skin damages.
- Not just adverse effects on the skin, but regular colours can have severe health hazards as well. Cancer, renal failure, allergies, bronchial asthma are some of the many problems that can occur due to chemical based colour.
- Organic colours are quite cheap and you can make it at home too. In fact, the ingredient used can be found in your home only.
- It is said that the regular colours used on Holi contain elements that are used in industrial productions like grease, engine oils, chemicals, solvents etc.
- Organic colours are also good because they are eco-friendly and don’t harm nature in any way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR TRENDING VIDEOS AND FUNNY POSTS CLICK HERE AND LIKE US AS INDIAROX